Jun 29, 2007
* High variable interest rate of 6.00% pa
* No bank fees ever
* No minimum deposit
* No minimum balance
* No fixed term
* 24 hour, 7 day customer service
* Link to your external bank account
* Security for your savings
Available to personal account holders, there are no bank fees to pay (apart from the usual government charges). Plus, there's no minimum deposit needed to receive the high fixed interest rates.
30 day: 6.25% pa
90 day: 6.50% pa
180 day: 6.70% pa
1 year: 6.75% pa
2 year: 6.85% pa
Rates as at 22 June 2007.
See ING Direct for more information.
Jun 19, 2007
What is a Commonwealth Direct Investment Account?
The Commonwealth Direct Investment Account is the cash account for investors. With the convenience of electronic access and a cheque book, plus competitive interest rates, this Commonwealth Bank account can make your money work harder.
How much do I need to open a Commonwealth Direct Investment Account?
You will need a minimum of $5,000 to open your account, but after that there's no minimum for deposits or withdrawals.
* Interest calculated daily and paid quarterly.
* No monthly account fee.
* Electronic access to your funds 7 days a week:
o Telephone Banking
* Cheque book option.
* Access to your account by linking your existing Commonwealth Bank cards.
* Access to CommSec's low Internet Preferred brokerage rates when you trade online at commsec.com.au. To benefit from Internet Preferred brokerage you must also be CHESS (Clearing House Electronic Subregister System) sponsored by CommSec.
* Arrange direct debit of your regular bills and loan repayments.
Interest rate details:
On balances of: Interest Rate (% p.a.)
Less than $5,000 Nil
$5,000 to $49,999.99 4.30% on whole balance
$50,000 to $249,999.99 4.75% on whole balance
$250,000 and over 5.30% on whole balance
* No account keeping fee, maintenance fee or what so ever.
* Options of 15 electronic transactions per month or 5 electronic transactions + 2 over-the-counter.
* High interest rate with at least $5000 balance.
See www.commbank.com.au for more details.
Jun 2, 2007
By joining the panel you have the chance to win great prizes. Your Voice offers:
- A double reward scheme
- A quarterly prize draw valued at up to $15,999
- E-points for every survey you complete
- Regular survey invitations on a range of topics
- An opportunity to express your opinion on topics and products you are interested in
Plus, you automatically receive 20 e-points just by joining!*
The best part is, you decide which surveys to participate in. You can also remove yourself from the panel at any time.
To Join, click here.
- 10% off your petrol and everything else you buy at BP? for up to 3 months.
- 5% off your petrol and everything else you buy at BP? ongoing after 3 months
- 1% off everything else you buy anywhere
- 6.9%p.a. * for 6 months for all balances transferred
- $79 annual fee. $30 additional card.