- Venus Bay, Victoria
- This is around 2 hours drive from Melbourne.
- Aim for Bay 1, turn left away from the entrance; or bay 5, turn right away from the entrance.
- Map (see below)
- Tide Time (Check at Australian Tide Time)
- Fishing License (Purchase at Kmart or DPI online)
- Container (2-liter per person limit)
- Drinking water
- NO digging tools! (hands and feet only)
- Best time is the low tide towards the lowest tide.
- Pipi could be around 5~10 cm deep.
- When you found one, dig around that area. Usually, they group together in one area.
- Follow others, there are always people around digging pipi.
- Remember to keep your pipi in some sea water, so they can live for a few days.
- Keep pipi alive for a couple days. This helps clean up these sands they digested.
- Put 50/50 fresh water/sea water; change them daily.
- Make stir fries or soups.
View Larger Map
Hello to every one, the contents existing at this site are actuallyReplyDelete
amazing for people knowledge, well, keep up the nice work fellows.
Feel free to surf to my web blog small target