Selling chocolate for fundraising again? It does not build community, creativity, a connection to nature, a love of reading, or benefit for our health. The only thing good about chocolate selling is encourage kids to talk in public and to learn money matter, but only if kids did sell them. Not just eat them all.
Here are some fundraising ideas to do:
- Grow The Seed
- Grow herb, veggie, flower to sell.
- Do The Read
- Earn free books for the library
- School Family Cookbook
- This one has nothing to do with kids. Parents will be the one to organise it. With the advertising sponsors, the risk is low.
- It's all about arts.
- Turning kids art works into calendars, towels, notepads, etc.
- Look for professionals?
- They offer many options for fundraising.
- Sell soaps
- Making $1 from every Lemongrass or Grapefruit & Mint soap you sell.
** Extracted from the article of Jenna and Natalie.