- Go to comparison sites like www.goswitch.com.au to get cheapest energy plan.
- Go to iSelect to get the most competitive private health cover.
- Join a toy library rather than buying toys.
- Eat homemade meals - way cheaper than eat-out.
- Use www.kidspot.com.au to find out about free events.
- Join a playgroup. For a low annual fee you and your kid(s) can meet new friends.
- Go to secondhand children's items markets like bumble bee, Gumtree, or use eBay to buy items.
Image extracted from The Age Was it an earthquake just now? Updates: 4.5 earthquake rocked south Victoria (near Moe) at July 20, 2012 7:11pm News Update: News.com.au or ninemsn or The Age .