Preparation time10 minutes
Cooking time4 hours (setting time)
- 2 tsp honey
- 500g creamy vanilla yoghurt
- 3/4 cup strawberries
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 8 wooden ice-block sticks
- Mix the honey into the pot of yoghurt.
- Place the strawberries and one-third of the yoghurt in a blender and process until smooth. Pour evenly among eight ice-block moulds. Place in the freezer for one hour or until almost set.
- Remove ice blocks from the freezer. Divide half the remaining yoghurt evenly among moulds. Tap moulds on a work surface to smooth out the tops. Insert the paddle pop sticks into the centre of each mould and then place in the freezer for 1 hour or more, until set.
- Place the blueberries and the remaining yoghurt in the blender process until smooth. Remove moulds from the freezer and pour blueberry mixture evenly among moulds. Return to the freezer for a further 2 hours, or until set. Serves 8