- Lakes Entrance, Victoria
- This is around 4 hours drive from Melbourne.
- Sandblasting Jetty on Bullock Island is a popular spot.
- Map or GPS (see below)
- Tide Time (Check at Australian Tide Time)
- Fishing License (Purchase at Kmart or DPI online)
- Container/Ice Box or Fish Keeping Net (Limit of 30 crabs or 1 litre per person)
- Drinking water (You will be there for a long time; with so much funs, you won't be able to stop crabbing.)
- Gloves (Save your hands from pulling the rope.)
- Tongs (Save your fingers.)
- Bait - Chicken bones, seal meat, squid, etc.
- Some ropes to tie the baits.
- A bucket (to collect some sea water.)
- Drop Nets - Get good quality one; it makes the difference. (Limit of 2 per person)
- Ice - This would keep crabs alive a bit longer.
- Yabby net is not allowed.
- Equipment Restriction.
- Best time is the low tide towards the highest tide.
- Tie chicken to the bottom of the net.
- Throw the net into the ocean and wait between 10~15 minutes before pulling it up.
- Put a rock in the net if current is strong. This will help the net sinking to the bottom of ocean quicker in the spot you like.
- Remember to keep your crabs in some sea water, so they can live for a bit longer. One way would be keeping crabs in the fish keeping net, which puts in the ocean until you are leaving.
- Cook it ASAP.
- Crab does not survive well once it is out of sea.
- Make a soup, deep fry, stream, etc.
The Pflueger Summit Low Profile Baitcasting Reel: The Summit Low Profile is both solid and exact while throwing. best baitcasting reelReplyDelete
Wade fishing for trout is an excellent fishing technique and one of the best trout fishing tips that you will ever receive.fishing lureReplyDelete
Learn a lot from your write up. Very nice understanding with user. I have a little demand from you. Could you please share a post about best pontoon boats. I have looking for last 1 week but didn't find proper review about it. If you about it I'm appreciate with you.
I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... Headbanger LuresReplyDelete
Fishing reels saltwater is an essential part of your saltwater fishing outfitting. Rod and reel combos are really popular and great way to begin building your saltwater fishing tool set. But, as you grow as a fisherman (or woman), you will want to begin to expand your reel sets. To know what a fishing reel saltwater does just think wheel instead of reel. best fishing reelsReplyDelete
Is lining up a charted fishing trip as simple as picking the cell phone number of the captain indexed in the ad part of an angling magazine? Drone Fishing CentralReplyDelete
Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! best baitcasting reel 2020ReplyDelete
I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information best baitcaster comboReplyDelete